Kristen A. Clark, MS, PA-C
BOARD CERTIFIED PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT
Kristen graduated from College of Charleston with a Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science in 2009. She earned her Masters of Science in Physician Assistant Studies at South University in March 2017. She worked as a medical assistant in Charleston, SC prior to attending PA school, and is Co-Director At Large for SCSDPA.
She specializes in skin cancer prevention and treatment as well as acne, psoriasis, and general dermatology. She participates in overseas medical missions and enjoys hiking with her dog and being on the water during her free time.
- Graduated from College of Charleston: B.S. in Exercise Science – Health and Human Performance
- Graduated from South University: MS in Physician Assistant Studies
- AAPA – American Academy of Physician Assistants
- SCAPA – South Carolina Academy of Physician Assistants
- SDPA – Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Botox & Fillers
- RF Microneedling
- Lumenis M22 Laser (IPL, ResurFx)
- Fraxis Fractional Co2 Laser