Meghan M. Maloney, MS, PA-C
BOARD CERTIFIED PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT
Meghan graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine in July 2016 where she earned her Masters of Science in Physician Assistant Studies.
Meghan earned her Bachelor of Arts in Biology and Applied Mathematics in 2013 from Franklin and Marshall College. She worked as a back office assistant at The Maloney Center for Facial Plastic Surgery in Atlanta, GA throughout her schooling. She enjoys high intensity workouts and trying new recipes in the kitchen.
She specializes in cosmetic procedures, including Botox and fillers, as well as skin cancer prevention and treatment.
- Graduated from Franklin and Marshall College: B.A. in Biology and Applied Mathematics.
- Graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine: MS in Physician Assistant Studies
- AAPA-American Academy of Physician Assistants
- SCAPA- South Carolina Academy of Physician Assistants
- SDPA- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Juvederm XC, Juvederm Volbella XC, Juvederm Voluma XC, Juvederm Vollure XC
- RF Microneedling
- Lumenis M22 Laser (IPL, ResurFx)
- Fraxis Fractional Co2 Laser