What Is Dermatology?
Due to its size, the skin is the largest human organ, it is one of the most vulnerable organs of the human body. An average adult’s skin is approximately 20 square feet, and because its external location it is susceptible to not only the aging process, but a number of diseases, disorders, discolorations, and growths.
Skin abnormalities can vary widely in regards to severity and appearance. Many can be removed and improved upon with minimum discomfort and risk using skin surgery within the comfort of a dermatologist’s office.
Our comprehensive cost-effective approaches to skin cancer removal include:
- Mohs Micrographic Skin Cancer Surgery
- Defet Reconstructive Surgery
- Growth Removal
- Advanced Laser Technology
- Excision of Benign and Malignant Lesions
- Eczema (Dermatitis)
- Treatment for the hair, veins, and nails
- Botox & Xeomin
- Facials & Chemical Peels
- Crystal-Free Microdermabrasion
- Scar Revision
- Fraxis Co2 Resurfacing
- RF Micro-Needling
- Exilis RF Non-Invasive Body Contouring
- ResurFX Rejuvenation
- Laser Hair, Vein, Age spot and Tattoo Removal
- Esthetician Services
Patient Education & Resources
Access our patient education library to learn more about your condition, medications, and treatments.