COVID 19 Update
As we continue to be mindful and remain vigilant for the health and safety of both our staff and our patients.
We continue to do the following.
- Sanitizing the waiting room surfaces, doorknobs, restroom fixtures, counters, and other horizontal surfaces regularly throughout the day.
- Magazines, newspapers and other shared materials have been removed from waiting and exam rooms.
- We have placed spacers in our waiting rooms to maximize social distancing.
- Our exam rooms are sanitized after every patient visit.
- Hand sanitizer is available for patient and staff use in all waiting and clinical areas.
We are following all CDC and SC DHEC guidelines, all patients are screened for coronavirus symptoms.